CREATIVE WARP RULES
- Your city must be at least 500 blocks away from other cities/projects. Exceptions will be made for cities and projects that were 500 blocks apart but grew closer together.
- Pick and maintain a consistent theme and scale in your city/project.
- Your city must meet the minimum warp requirements.
- Your warp area must have the following items:
- General information about the city/project, must include include a sign stating the project owner and the project name
- Three warp approval signs within the immediate area of the warp
- If a texture pack is used, you must have a sign indicating the texture pack and where it can be found
CREATIVE WARP GUIDELINES
These guidelines are factors that we recommend you consider when building your city/project as the Staff team looks out for things like this when reviewing your city/project for a warp.
- Consistent Scale – Be sure to maintain a consistent scale throughout your city for a cohesive look
- Design and Quality – Use depth and fitting colour palettes to make creative and unique looking buildings.
- Interiors – Furnish your builds with detailed and visually appealing furniture. While not required, we recommend at least the ground floor of all your buildings have some form of interior in them.
- Detailing – Adding details such as street lights, road signs, bus stops, and AST adds to the atmosphere and builds the character of a city.
- Landscaping – Including parks, gardens roadside vegetation, and trees all enhance the look of a city.
- Lighting – Give thought to where and how your city is lit. Lighting can drastically change the mood and feel of a city.
WARP REVIEW PROCESS
When you feel you meet the rules & requirements for a warp, ask three Staff members to review your warp! Once you have three approvals, you will be given a warp to your project!